Getting Started with Charms
- For best results, use a browser other than Chrome.
- Visit www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- In the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page. (no parent logins, just student)
- Log in to your student’s program account using the following School Code: ApexBand
- If this is your first visit, in the Student Area Password field enter your child's TEMPORARY Student Area Password (LastNameFirstInitial, e.g. JacksonT), All letters, No numbers, No hyphens, be sure to capitalize both last names if you have more than one (McCreeryA, SmithJonesM) If 2 students have same first initial, go to the next letter in first name – JacksonMi and JacksonMa to ensure it is unique.
- Setup a personal password different from the temporary ID. You can also enter information that will assist in password recovery in the future. Email email@example.com if you need to reset your password.
-School Code: ApexBand
-Student Area Password: the password you established
You will NO LONGER need to use the temporary ID such as SmithJ.
**Visit the OnLine Store / Shopping Cart within Charms to make payments for spirit wear, Band Banquet, and other band related items. If you have trouble purchasing items in the store, use a browser other than Chrome.
What you can do with Charms
Charms helps your family as well as band booster volunteers monitor student accounts and easily make payments on things like instrument rentals, band fees, etc.
- Update Personal Information – make changes to your and your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers / cell carriers,email addresses, etc. if they change) to help them communicate with you more effectively. Under each parent info tab, you are also able to indicate which parent volunteer/interest groups (committees) you would like to participate in. Click those you are interested in, then click Update Info to save changes.
- View financial information - How much do you owe, how much have you paid, what credits do you have available, etc.
- Pay Band Fees or Instrument Rental, deposits etc, See Charms Financial Statement for more information
- Transfers from student account - For fixed payments (band and instrument rental fees), you must have the full payment amount available to do that in Charms. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to apply a partial fixed payment from your student account or have any questions about student funds.
- Via credit card/AffiniPay. Click Finances - then scroll down to PAY FIXED PAYMENTS - Select AffiniPay - Then click on blue Pay Fixed Payments button and follow the prompts.
- In the future
- The Calendar may list events, rehearsals, and volunteer/RSVP opportunities.
- Group communication and News is available in the HUB.
- Volunteer sign ups will be accessed via the Charms Calendar